ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3. Describe Huw’s family

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

3.	Describe Huw’s family Empty
PostSubject: 3. Describe Huw’s family   3.	Describe Huw’s family Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:51 pm

3. Describe Huw’s family and his relationship with his father and brother, what they did for a living there in Wales in the 40s, etc. Explain why Huw decided to go to Canada and leave Megan in Britain.
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
Adrianix

Adrianix

PostSubject: Re: 3. Describe Huw’s family   3.	Describe Huw’s family Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 am

Huw's family was formed by three members: his father, his brother, and himself. His father was having some problems with alcohol, so Huw and his brother started to work in the coal mine in the village. It was a bad job, but that was the only option there.
Then, an accident happened in the mine, and Huw's brother died, so Huw's father decided to travel to Toronto, where they could live a better life. However, Huw left Megan in Britain, because he thought that he could contact her... but he was wrong... No
Back to top Go down
http://konohavillage.creatuforo.com
Bego

Bego

PostSubject: Re: 3. Describe Huw’s family   3.	Describe Huw’s family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Huw's father, David Thomas, was an old man, he didn't work and drank a lot. He was angry because death had taken away tree people he loved- his wife, Richard -killed two years before while he was fighting in North Africa, and then Gareth in an accident in a coal mine in Tredonald. Because of that he said to Huw: " I don't want you to go back down that mine". Then he decided to go to Canada with his son Huw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3. Describe Huw’s family   3.	Describe Huw’s family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3. Describe Huw’s family
Page 1 of 1