ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2. Describe Huw’s father.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

2.	Describe Huw’s father. Empty
PostSubject: 2. Describe Huw’s father.   2.	Describe Huw’s father. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:50 pm

2. Describe Huw’s father. What was he like? What do you think he looked like? Why did he have so much influence on his son’s life?
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
Adrianix

Adrianix

PostSubject: Re: 2. Describe Huw’s father.   2.	Describe Huw’s father. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am

I think he was a person who had suffered a lot in his life. In fact, he was suffering all along the first part of the story, when Huw's brother died, or when he had problems with alcohol. I think of him as a very old man, not very tall and a bit fat, because of being inactive for so long.
Huw's father wanted the best for him and for Huw's future, so he decided to travel to Toronto. I think he took a good decision. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://konohavillage.creatuforo.com
lola

lola

PostSubject: Re: 2. Describe Huw’s father.   2.	Describe Huw’s father. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 pm

I think Huw's father was a sad man after the death of his wife and his son, was a man with many problems with drinking he was never happy being young and not mor
he loved her two sons and I could not live without one of them
Back to top Go down
LuCy LiU

PostSubject: LuCy ( Luisa)   2.	Describe Huw’s father. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:10 pm

David Thomas is Huw's father, he is 40 years old but his appearance is bad because he has a problem, he drinks a lot. I think David Thomas started to drink because his wife and son died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2. Describe Huw’s father.   2.	Describe Huw’s father. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2. Describe Huw’s father.
Page 1 of 1