ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

Hi, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everyone!   Hi, everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Very Happy Hi, everybody!
I'm Maria Jesus, your English teacher.
Do you like your brand new forum ? I hope so.
I'm sure all of you have plenty of opinions, hobbies and interests that you can share with other people.
Talking about these things will make your learning experience much more exciting and fun.
Come on, don't think twice, register just now and start posting.
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
M

M

Hi, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Hi, everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello guys, how are you all doing?

I think this forum is such a good idea. It can be very useful because we are allowed to talk about whatever we want here, so come on, don't be shy and start thinking about something you would like to let us know. It can be a bit hard to find a topic at first, but I'm sure we will soon, little by little.

I love listening to music of all kinds: pop, rock, reggae, even a little bit of electronic... Who/what is your favourite singer/band? I don't have a favourite band or anything, I am a very indecisive person sometimes, and even more when it comes to music, as there is a huge variety of brilliant musicians to choose from. In my view, the best option is not to choose and "have" them all.

This is a nice song by Travis. Here you are the lyrics too so you can sing along, just click on the link and you will be able to read them while you are listening to the song. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/travis/side_20140502.html

María here, by the way.

flower
Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Upper Intermediate :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: