ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10. Finish writing the letter from Huw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

10.	Finish writing the letter from Huw Empty
PostSubject: 10. Finish writing the letter from Huw   10.	Finish writing the letter from Huw Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 pm

10. Finish writing the letter from Huw which Megan begins reading on page 26 of “Two Lives”

My lovely Megan
I still haven’t received a letter from you. I can’t believe it takes four months for letters to cross the Athantic. What’s happened? Is something wrong?
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
Adrianix

Adrianix

PostSubject: Re: 10. Finish writing the letter from Huw   10.	Finish writing the letter from Huw Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 am

I've found a very nice house near the sea. It's very nice to live in Toronto and to know that you're fine at the same time! The only bad thing I have to tell you is that I haven't found a job yet. But don't worry, I've known a very important businessman who has promissed me to help me with that task.
The only thing I want to know is if you are all right. I only need that to live. I promiss I'll go to Britain as soon as I have some money to spend on the journey, but now you have to be patient. Please, Megan, wait for me!

Looking forward to your answer,
yours truly,
Huw
Back to top Go down
http://konohavillage.creatuforo.com
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: 10. Finish writing the letter from Huw   10.	Finish writing the letter from Huw Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:16 pm

This is very different from Tredonald but I think that you’d like it. Sometimes I go walking along the street and I imagine that you are here and I’ll find you after turning the corner or when I get into a shop. However, I soon realize that it won’t happen and that makes me feel sad. How I wish you were here! I remember every single day we spent together in Tredoland. They were the happiest days of my life. I wonder if I made the right decision.
Please, write to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10. Finish writing the letter from Huw   10.	Finish writing the letter from Huw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10. Finish writing the letter from Huw
Page 1 of 1