ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6. What kind of man was Huw?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

6.	What kind of man was Huw? Empty
PostSubject: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:53 pm

6. What kind of man was Huw? Describe his physical appearance and his personality.
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
Adrianix

Adrianix

PostSubject: Re: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:46 am

He was a tall, fit and well-bult man, who had worked for some years in a mine, that was clear when you saw him. I can't think of him as a bad person, although he decided to have a relationship with Megan even knowing that her father didn't approve or that. He was, however, a very stubborn person: he wanted to be with Megan all his life, even if she had met another man or even if her father didn't approve of their relationship.
After all, I think Huw was a very romantic, caring person, so I think he was the right man for Megan.
Back to top Go down
http://konohavillage.creatuforo.com
emi

PostSubject: Re: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Huw was a good man.

He was always in love with Megan. She was the first love in his life- Huw loved dancing with Megan. It was the one time he could put his arms round her in public. He was a well-known artist in Canada and people paid thousands of dollars for his art. He was a tall, handsome man whose face was brown from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Bego

Bego

PostSubject: Re: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Huw was also sixteen years old. He worked eight hours a day, five days a week in the village coal mine.
He had never known his mother, she had died when he was born.
His father and his two brothers, Richard and Gareth, had been his family and they had lost Richard- killed two years before while he was fighting in North Africa and Gareth had an accident in a coal mine and he died too.
His father, David Thomas was an old man, he didn't work, he was a desperate man and he drank a lot because his wife and two sons were dead. He wanted to go to Toronto, Canada with Huw.
Huw left his beloved Megan, he wrote to her but Megan's father hid his letters.
Fifty years later she found them and wrote to him. They ended up together.
Huw was a tall, handsome man whose face was brown from the sun. He was a great artist, he painted really well.
Back to top Go down
lola

lola

PostSubject: Re: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Huw was a sixteen-year-old young man . I think he was handsome and he was a hard worker but he dreamed to become rich, he was in love with Megan and wanted something better for them. He was also a very familiar man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6. What kind of man was Huw?   6.	What kind of man was Huw? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6. What kind of man was Huw?
Page 1 of 1