ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime is for adults too

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrianix

Adrianix

Anime is for adults too Empty
PostSubject: Anime is for adults too   Anime is for adults too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 am

People usually think that anime is a childish hobbie, or that it's like regular US cartoons. But, altought this will sound strange for many people, anime is not only for children or teenagers: there are a lot of anime series with a very worked plot and that are very similar to some of the best top-selling books in the history of literature.
I recommend all of you to see, for example, Death Note. It's a very nice anime, and, for lots of people (even me), it is the best ever in anime history. I will only tell you a few plot details:

Anime is for adults too Death_note

Light is a Japanese teenager whose life is very boring. Light is a bright student, he's very clever and he only wants to change his life. Then, a strange notebook falls from the sky in front of his class, and he takes it for himself. He discovers a lot of dark secrets in it, and a few rules:
1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
3. If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
4. If the cause of death is not specified the person will simply die of a heart attack.

Curious? Then, watch the series!
Back to top Go down
http://konohavillage.creatuforo.com

Anime is for adults too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Forums :: Anime-
Jump to: