ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lola

lola

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Hello boys and girls. I'm lola and I like watching tv . Do you like tv? What kind of programs or films do you like? I like comedy series. Here we can talk about what we like .

santa
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:35 am

Hi Lola, nice to meet you in this forum. Smile I also like watching television. I usually do it at night ,which is when I have time and also at weekends. I like to watch humor programs, sports, specially when there is emotion because there is a championship to get, Formula 1, Tennis, a football match. I also like some series like Desperate Women (I love Linette) and Prison Break, House, Friends…
Back to top Go down
lola

lola

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:42 pm

Very well Frankie, nice to meet you too. I like" Two and a Half Men" with Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer,and Agus T Jones.

Two and a Half Men is a comedy about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and most importantly, love. In other words, it is a comedy about life — more specifically, the life of two brothers, a son/nephew and the many women who surround them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmIB2wXmCyg
Back to top Go down
blues

blues

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 am

I like watching the news in the evening. rendeer
Back to top Go down
MJ
Admin
MJ

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:22 pm

And what about music programmes? Don´t you like watching music programmes on t.v. ?
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
blues

blues

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Yes, I like watching 40 Principales.
Back to top Go down
blues

blues

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:37 pm

I like live concerts , too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?   WHAT DO YOU LIKE ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Forums :: T.V.-
Jump to: