ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Hello!

Go down 
+2
José Mª g.h.
MJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi everybody! Smile
My name's María Jesús and I'm a teacher. I teach English at EOI Avilés.
I live in Aviés with my husband and my two children.
I like travelling, reading books in Spanish and also in English, going to the cinema and listening to music. I enjoy surfing the Internet too.
I'd like to welcome you all to this forum and I hope you 'll have a good time posting in English.

Well, I've just introduced myself, now it's your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
José Mª g.h.

José Mª g.h.

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi. My name is José Mª, but people call me Chema. I am from Luanco. I go to Aviles to study English and I am in my first year. My teacher is Mª Jesús. She´s very kind.
I like listening to music and going to the cinema. My favorite team is Sporting. ..
It´s raining. Bye-bye. ... Smile
Back to top Go down
MJ
Admin
MJ

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:21 am

Hi, Chema! How are you doing ? Smile
You have been the first in the class to introduce yourself and I'd like to welcome you to this forum. I hope that you post a lot from now on.

And what about the rest of you? I'm looking forward to reading your posts.
Come on , introduce yourselves ! Smile

To say hello you have to click on the violet button, write a message and then click send. It's very easy.

By the way, Chema, I like your avatar picture very much. Where was it taken ?

Last edited by MJ on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pescadito

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi, my name is Reyes and I'm a student. I study English at EOI Aviles. I live in Aviles near
the train station. It' s very difficult for me to speak and write good English.

My hobbies are fishing , travelling, going to the beach and to the mountain.
I'm married and the name of my husband is Francisco . I have one son , his name is Javier and he lives and works in Oslo, Norway . He comes back at Christmas.

SEE YOU .
Back to top Go down
MJ
Admin
MJ

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Hi, Reyes.
Welcome to the forum!
I know it's difficult to write and speak using a new language but, with patience and some effort , your English will improve quite a lot .
You ' re doing very well. Congratulations, 'pescadito'!
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi, pescadito. I also like fishing but, every time I do it less, mainly because very often I don't catch any fish. But I haven’ t lost hope and I usually go fishing in summer. What exciting feeling when you feel the bite, isn' t it? Well, I think we have some things in common, I also like the mountain and travelling and my son is also called Javier. Nice to meet you here.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yolma

yolma

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:28 pm

Hello, my name is Yolanda. I´m a student at the Official School of Languages. I´m a journalist but I don´t work at present.
I live in Avilés with my husband and my son. He´s four years old and his name is Elías.
I like swimming and dancing and travelling with my family.
See you soon!
Back to top Go down
montseleon

montseleon

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi, I´m Montse and I live in La Luz, Aviles city. I work for Arias de Automocion in Aviles.
I live with my husband in a flat but we don´t have children.
I like all kinds of music, but I like pop and rock music very much.
I like reading too and now I have to read LOS PILARES DE LA TIERRA but I don´t have enough time.
I don´t play any sports at the moment , but I like football and my favorite team is Barcelona.
The sports that I really love are Formula1 and motorcycling.
I like cooking and I cook every day in my house.
I like animals but I don´t have a pet.
I like going to the cinema and I went to see Saw 5, but I didn´t like it.

Montse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello!   Saying Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Elementary :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: