ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sample Emails

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

Sample Emails Empty
PostSubject: Sample Emails   Sample Emails Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 am

Sample Emails

Job Interview Thank you

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

It was very nice to speak with you today about the sales position at the ABC Organization. The job seems to be an excellent match for my skills and interests. The self-confident and aggressive characteristic requirements you described needed for this position confirmed my desire to work with you.

In addition to my experience, I will bring to the position assertiveness and the skills to motivate others to work cooperatively as a team.
I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you regarding this position.

Sincerely,
Your Name
Email Address
Address
Phone Number

Job Cover Letter

Dear Hiring Manager,

I saw your job posting for a graphic designer in the ABC site.
In my position as Media Director for XYZ Company, I headed several projects for website design, the company intranet portal, product brochure design, print and media advertisement as well as newsletters for our customer subscribers.
I also have extensive experience in both the planning and design of all graphic related projects. I believe I would be an ideal match for the position advertised. I have attached my resume and below are some sample websites that I have designed, for your review:

URL
URL
URL

If relevant, I can send additional samples of work for your review. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.
Best Regards,
Your Name
Email Address
Address
URL
Phone Number

Request for Update

Hi Jane,
Please update me on the status of the project timelines?

Last week you mentioned that you were waiting for Sam to send you the development timeline and that you were working on communication and planning documents (including timelines) for the project. I am planning for the project in Asia Pacific and need these dates to initiate discussion with the countries. The pilot will be a topic of discussion on our weekly status calls next week.

Your assistance in getting this information as soon as possible is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com

Sample Emails
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Upper Intermediate :: Learning English-
Jump to: