ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to this forum!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

Welcome to this forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Smile Hi, everybody!
I'm Maria Jesus, your English teacher.
Do you like your brand new forum ? I hope so.
I'm sure all of you have plenty of opinions, hobbies and interests that you can share with other people.
Talking about these things will make your learning experience much more exciting and fun.
Come on, don't think twice, register just now and start posting.
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Hi, I'm in my second year and I think this forum has been an excellent idea. I agree with you, the forum may be a funny way to learn English. I hope other students begin to register and share their opinions with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
MJ
Admin
MJ

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Good to 'see you' here, Frankie! Smile
We have to thank Adrianix for the idea and I'll do my best to encourage other students to join us and start talking.
It's my first attemp at running a forum , so I count on your patience and help. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
guti

guti

PostSubject: JAVIER GUTIEZ VALLINIELLO   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Hello my name is guti. I'm32. I live in Valliniello. I like football and my favorite team is Barcelona. This is my first English course. My teacher teaches and advanced course but she makes a big effort .
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi, guti. How can Barcelona be your favourite team? You are called like one of the best football players in the world, but he plays in Real Madrid, which is the best team in the world. I think we can have some good discussion about football because, as you can see, Real Madrid is my team. Well guti, all this is just a joke, but Madrid is really the best. I’m glad to meet you in this foro.jocolor
Back to top Go down
jami

jami

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm

lol! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to this forum!   Welcome to this forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to this forum!
Page 1 of 1