ESL BLOGGERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Talk

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJ
Admin
MJ

Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?   Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Do you like football? I do.
I have to say that I prefer basketball or handball but I quite like football and I enjoyed the last European Fooball Cup like crazy.
cheersVilla and Torres for ever! And all the others, of course, the team is what matters!
I'm not a supporter of a team in particular ( If I had to choose one I'd choose Real Sporting for obvious reasons. Smile (at least they are obvious to me )
I'd like to ask you some questions:

Which is your favourite team? Why?
Which team will win the league in Spain?
Who is the best player? Perhaps Cristiano Ronaldo? What do you think?

Last edited by MJ on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eslbloggersforum.forumotion.com
lola

lola

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?   Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:11 pm

I sorry I can't speak about sport. I don't like any sports although every day I go to the park with my bike.
I do not like football or basketball and I don't like watching sports on TV. The best is RAFA NADAL ,what do you think of RAFA?
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?   Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:41 pm

Everyone knows that Real Madrid is simply the best, but not everyone recognizes this. However, this team is so great and generous that sometimes it allows other teams to win some championships and pretends to be in a crisis, as it’s happening now. As you can see I’m a very objective supporter. Well, this was a joke. I like Real Madrid but this isn’t an obsession for me. When they win I’m happy but when they lose I’m not unhappy. I enjoy watching a good match Barça-Madrid and I prefer Madrid to win but I don’t worry about the result. In the end, it will only give me the chance to make some jokes. jocolor

I prefer practicing sports to watching them. I also like riding a bike and playing a football match with friends, but I can’t do it as often as I'd like. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Frankie

Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?   Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 am

What's happening guys? Is not there some Barça supporter who wants to talk about his team's victory over Real Madrid or may be that you don't belive it yet? You have to take this opportunity, it is possible that things will change when Barça visit the Bernabeu stadium. So, come on, it's time to show off Wink

And what's the matter with Sporting? Didn't they have a good day in Bilbao, a good referee or both? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?   Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best football team and who is the best player in the world?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ESL BLOGGERS FORUM :: Forums :: Sport-
Jump to: